SuperWand ™ -
Revolutionary Hand-Held Metal Detector -
The SuperWand’s 360° detection field provides uniform
sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other
metal objects with extreme accuracy. From U.S. airports to
sporting events, the lightweight SuperWand is the hand-held
of choice for today’s security screener.
• Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and
stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
• Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology
eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
• Elongated profile provides 9.5” scan area 360° detection
coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
• Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and
three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED
indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
• Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
• Rugged injection molded construction including
structurally isolated coil for added impact absorbtion. Exceeds Mil-
Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
• Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually
any size hand.
• Easy ON/OFF battery cover: standard 9V battery included.
Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
• Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and
●Width: 3.25” (8.3 cm)
●Thickness: 1.25” (3.2 cm)
●Length: 19” (48.3 cm)
●Weight: 18.6 oz. (.45 kg)
●U.S. Patent No. D459,246 S