World Renowned Hand-Held Metal Detector -
Trust the original, patented design of Garrett’s SuperScanner™,
which is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world.
The industry leader for more than 20 years, the SuperScanner™ is
backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett engineering.
• Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9”
distance; large knife from 6”; razor blades and box cutters from
3” distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1”.
• Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology
eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
• Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil
compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5,
procedures II and IV.
• Large 10” scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
• No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included).
Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
• Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED light
indicates the detection of metal.
• Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate
detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
• Three-color LED indication: Green LED light indicates
ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates
• Operating temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C) -
●Width: 3.25” (8.3 cm)
●Thickness: 1.625” (4.13 cm)
●Length: 16.5” (42 cm)
●Weight: 17.6 oz. (500 g)
●U.S. Patent No. 1,754,933
●U.S. Trademark 10778-18701